Titzi gave me an award, which is what dragged my slow butt back in here. I needed some serious updating. LOL
I had to get a new PC. The power in our house spiked, causing my PC to get fried. Oh yay. Thankfully I'd been burning things to disk and had just ordered a new removable external 350MB drive for backups. Thank God for small favors, because I was able to recover everything but a few tubes from CILM. I think they were Rion Vernon tubes. Oh well, lesson learned.
Backup, backup, backup!!! Point taken.
So I've updated my blinkie links, added a chat box thingiemabob, and added a link to my friend Patty's blog so you can read about her niece, Brynna. She went through some tough crap, but kids are resilient, and I'm praying she'll pull through this and be able to grow up a healthy, happy young woman. Patty is putting together a collaboration scrap kit to sell for Brynna & charity, and if I have photos to "match" their theme then I will be donating them to her to use.
OK. I really need to get back to work. I work from home one day a week to save on gas, and I'm spittin' this out at lunchtime. I need to eat and get back to the grind.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Titzi from A Blonde Moment gave me an award! That was so sweet of her. Hugz, hunny!
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the folks you’ve nominated
Here are my choices:
1. Lori from Doodles From My Noodle
2. Clarey from Clarey's Designz
3. Fi from Fi's Fault Scraps
4. Connie & Nicole from Irresistible Scraps
5. Yvette & Missy from Misfits Scrapz
6. Paula from Scrapz A Daisy
7. Norma from Swheat Creations