Welcome to my world...

OMG I got Tooned!! I'm am SO excited!! Check it...

Click here to get yours!

Go Shopping! I love email!

Lily N Dreamer's Pad

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I got an award!!!

Titzi from A Blonde Moment gave me an award! That was so sweet of her. Hugz, hunny!
The Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the folks you’ve nominated
Here are my choices:
2. Clarey from Clarey's Designz
4. Connie & Nicole from Irresistible Scraps
5. Yvette & Missy from Misfits Scrapz
6. Paula from Scrapz A Daisy
7. Norma from Swheat Creations

No comments:

 

Blog Design by The Posh Box Web Design Studio
Ready2Go Blog Design: Old Fashioned
Scrap Graphics by: Nana's Attic