Welcome to my world...

OMG I got Tooned!! I'm am SO excited!! Check it...

Click here to get yours!

Go Shopping! I love email!

Lily N Dreamer's Pad

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

YET another award! LOL

Here is the second award I received. I received this one from Sarah at Scraps by CWD. I'm very grateful that she gave me this award - this is all so new to me. LOL

Here are the Rules:

• Display the image of the stamp "Look How Cool Blog" you just won!
• Post the blog link you provided.
• Indicate your choice of 10 blogs.
• Let them know.
• Post the rules.
• Check if the blogs post the prize and followed the rules.

Holee buckets!! 10 more blogs to nominate? Yeesh. K, here goes:
Danielle at DMK Designs
Rockin' at Rockin's Ruckus
~whew~ LOL
~Dea

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thank you for the award, I really appreciate it! XOXO

 

Blog Design by The Posh Box Web Design Studio
Ready2Go Blog Design: Old Fashioned
Scrap Graphics by: Nana's Attic