Welcome to my world...

OMG I got Tooned!! I'm am SO excited!! Check it...

Click here to get yours!

Go Shopping! I love email!

Lily N Dreamer's Pad

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sea of Glass - freebie kit & alpha!

OK. Now THIS is totally cool! Glassy shine, frames, embellishments, sandy papers...
I so want to be at the beach now! LOL

Download it HERE


But wait! There's more!! How's about a matching alpha??

That's right - free!! Go download it HERE

PLEASE remember to leave some love for Dreamer - she's worked hard making all these free goodies for you. She appreciates every little message, believe me! Thanks!

3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much. You are very talented!!!

grammadiane said...

This is just Beautiful....Both the Alpha and the kit...I love it.....Sending some BIG TY Hugs...

 

Blog Design by The Posh Box Web Design Studio
Ready2Go Blog Design: Old Fashioned
Scrap Graphics by: Nana's Attic