Welcome to my world...

OMG I got Tooned!! I'm am SO excited!! Check it...

Click here to get yours!

Go Shopping! I love email!

Lily N Dreamer's Pad

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blinkies ~R~ Us!

Remember how I said I wanted/needed a new blinkie for here? Well, I got 3!!

Loyal - from A Dash Of Whimsical - made these for me, bless her heart - they're FABBIE!!

and

Then, I "bought" one/had it designed by Kaylek - of Kaylek's Designs - who did a fantastic job:


Aren't they just the coolest freakin' things?? LOL I just got the program to make them. Now all I have to do is sit down with Dreamer and figure the damned thing out.

Ah yes, let the torture begin! Wo0t!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by The Posh Box Web Design Studio
Ready2Go Blog Design: Old Fashioned
Scrap Graphics by: Nana's Attic