Welcome to my world...

OMG I got Tooned!! I'm am SO excited!! Check it...

Click here to get yours!

Go Shopping! I love email!

Lily N Dreamer's Pad

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I got ANOTHER award!!!

Yep. You heard me right. Another award! Das' right - I'm bad. LOL

OK, that TOTALLY didn't come out sounding as cool as I'd hoped. Why do I try? Hehehe

This award comes from Heather from HezaScraps & Tags. She needed some help getting blinkies to work on her blog, so we put our heads together and worked it out. Now you look at her blog and wonder - "Yeah, right. She needed help. Uh huh. Suuuuuuure she did." {insert eye-rolling here}

It didn't look like that before - I swear! Sheesh. I help her with blinkies and before I know it she's off and re-vamped her blog and is more stylin' than I am! LMAO OK, not that I ever really was stylin'. But I'm working on it!

Anyhoo. Thank you, Hez, for the award. And who knows... maybe we'll be neighbors soon. {keep yer fingers crossed, k?}

No comments:

 

Blog Design by The Posh Box Web Design Studio
Ready2Go Blog Design: Old Fashioned
Scrap Graphics by: Nana's Attic